Discussion of Ultimaker's open-source Cura software
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I use Ultimaker CURA 4.7 to generate the file for a Anycubic Mega Pro Printer but when I put the SDcard in their slot, the printer detects de SDCard but doesn´t read the file (only demo files currently are read), I don´t have any Idea about what happens....really I need some advice.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: October 8th, 2017, 10:21 am
- Location: Spain
- 3D Printer(s): JGAurora A5S, Anycubic Photon
Have you tried a different SD card. The one you are using may be faulty.
- Posts: 514
- Joined: March 15th, 2017, 8:46 pm
- Location: Oregon
- 3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP-17, Hictop CR-10S
Also, I don't think the firmware will work with subdirectories or files longer than the dos 8.3 naming convention. Check those as well.
- Posts: 3588
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): I can't name all 14
Make sure the file name is short, the anycubic printers (i have a Chiron) can be fussy like that