General topics...if a particular user would like their own sub-area, please let me know!
- Posts: 122
- Joined: April 21st, 2016, 5:29 pm
- Location: Salford, United Kingdom
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2
I look at all these amazing things everyone is doing and all I have is my plans for a Death Star. I really must get out more often....
- Posts: 599
- Joined: February 15th, 2016, 11:10 am
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- 3D Printer(s): UMO / UMO+
Actually, between work and RC racing there is not much time for anything else. So I am always amazed as well by what other people are doing, but there is just no time
BTW, fresh from the press: Mädels Im Modellbau #12
- Posts: 3406
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): UM2+,CR-10S (x2),Tevo Tornado,FT-i3/FT-5/FT-6...
I LOVE how the bear made the picture