Does anyone see Creality's Infinite-z Belt 3DPrintMill on Kickstarter?Cool machine lol

Discussion of General / RepRap style printers! FDM/FFF printers that aren't gigantic!
Nevermore
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Ender 3v2

Does anyone see Creality's Infinite-z Belt 3DPrintMill on Kickstarter?Cool machine lol

Post by Nevermore »

Just saw it on Kickstarter that Creality's Infinite-Z 3D printer which created by Naomi is currently on crowdfunding stage. The page Come with some feature explanation and several youtube review videos. Watched a few of them and the machine looks legit tho. Link is here:

Basically, the idea of infinite-Z is the printer has no limit for the model length, like the 1.2m sword and 1.5m guitar. The rolling conveyor belt is easy to make batch production. The printed model will eventually roll off the belt. Users can leave the printer unattended until it finishes printing. All the prints can be retrieved from the collection area at the end. I think I read that kinda of concept a few years ago and now somebody finally made it real lol.

Other features they mentioned are a 32-bit motherboard, a Filament runout sensor, Resume printing function, Branded 350W power supply, Core-XY structure, Triple fans to cool down, Manual leveling. Seems like most of them already got equipped on other standard Ender or CR series machines.

I have not decided to go for it yet but seems like Creality already got a bunch of supporters. 3DPrintMill(CR-30) is available for order from Nov 19th to Dec 19th on Kickstarter, delivery in March 2021. On the kick-starter page, the reg price of it was set for $999 but the early bird price is $588, and Flash Sale Price at $538. Lovely price but I think I would still look into that 45° angled hotend....Anyone think it's really better than regular angled hotend?
GrueMaster
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP-17, Hictop CR-10S

Re: Does anyone see Creality's Infinite-z Belt 3DPrintMill on Kickstarter?Cool machine lol

Post by GrueMaster »

The real question for @LePaul is, when are you going to be on the box art for some new printer?

Granted, you're not Naomi Wu, but ....

:-P
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Re: Does anyone see Creality's Infinite-z Belt 3DPrintMill on Kickstarter?Cool machine lol

Post by LePaul »

She annoys me... I just have a hard time taking her seriously presenting as she does.
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Post by Roberts_Clif »

I hear you LePaul

She was a freelance web developer, having taught herself to code in college for extra income.

she was listed as one of the 43 most influential women in 3D printing, a male-dominated field
She is 5'3" 27 years old and shoots for her almost 1.2 million subscribers on YouTube.
With 1,250cc breast implants and a penchant for hot pants, her flamboyant appearance brings in the clicks, even though it’s
not just skin and boobs that got her this far.

But her looks have led to the popular You Tuber being targeted in recent years by critics and the Western media,
and this has done more damage than anything else.

Now what a catch for any man. Be still boys she really likes girls.
Wu says
“I had what we call a ‘contract marriage’ or a fake husband,”, “This is common in China for the LGBT community, It makes life go smoothly.”
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

Well I'm trying not to mock her flamboyant appearance...put it this way, dressed as she is, I don't think she'd be appropriate for any middle school science fair :)
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:

Post by Roberts_Clif »

Absolutely not !!!
GrueMaster
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP-17, Hictop CR-10S

Post by GrueMaster »

Wu says
“I had what we call a ‘contract marriage’ or a fake husband,”, “This is common in China for the LGBT community, It makes life go smoothly.”
That would explain the form I had to fill out for my wife and I a while ago.
court-ordered-spouse.png
Still, I think LePaul would be good at becoming a spokesperson for some company. I just don't know of any in the US.
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:

Post by Roberts_Clif »

GrueMaster wrote: December 10th, 2020, 10:50 am
Wu says
That would explain the form I had to fill out for my wife and I a while ago.
court-ordered-spouse.png

Still, I think LePaul would be good at becoming a spokesperson for some company. I just don't know of any in the US.
I posted it, you must have missed it.
She asked for 100,000 HK $ and she has received 10 Million HK $ this date
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2285&p=19059#p19059

Made in the USA
Fusion3 - 3D Printers
4321 S Elm-Eugene St,
Greensboro, NC 27406, United States

https://www.fusion3design.com/f410-3d-printer/

Office in The USA
https://flashforge-usa.com
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

GrueMaster wrote: December 10th, 2020, 10:50 am

Ha! Thanks.....I think?

Return to “General / RepRap Printers”