Z AXIS CRASHING

Discussion of ANY 3D printing topic you desire!
ray
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): creality pro

Z AXIS CRASHING

Post by ray »

hello everyone
just bought this 3d creality pro s printer and for some reason its not working?
maybe someone has ran through this problem and can guide me in the right direction on how to solve this issue :-? ?
so I did all the assembling check to make sure everything is snug up , level the gantry.
so when I turn it on heat the bed up and I am ready to start using the automatic level so once I press the button it does its regular leveling but for some reason when its doing the (Z HEIGHT) it goes up and down and then when it comes down again for the final set height it just keeps going down and ends up CRASHING on the table I then have to turn of the machine OFF.
has anyone had this issue or did I just get a defective machine. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Re: Z AXIS CRASHING

Post by Roberts_Clif »

Wanted to welcome you to the Forum.
Do not have a Creality Pro, will let the forum users that do post the information you need...
Mr SNG
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): hictop auto leveling desktop 3d printer prusa i3

Re: Z AXIS CRASHING

Post by Mr SNG »

I had this problem when I set up my Hictop printer for the first time. What my issue was, the bed level sensor was adjusted to high.

So if your machine is fitted with sensor on the Z axis that would be the first place I would be looking at. If the sensor is correctly adjusted then It could possibly be an offset value stored in the setup.

Return to “General 3D Printing Conversation”