Resin printers!

Form 2, Form 3 , Elegoo Mars, ANYBUBIC Photon and much more....with the prices coming down, many 3D printers employing this technology are available to the masses!
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Resin printers!

Post by LePaul »

I've had it suggested to me a few times and I figured now is a good time to add a section dedicated to Resin 3D printers!
Mr SNG
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): hictop auto leveling desktop 3d printer prusa i3

Re: Resin printers!

Post by Mr SNG »

Great idea, SLA printers have improved so much these past 12 months or so, I am now really tempted to buy one especially as the prices are falling making them very affordable.
Lez0
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): JGAurora A5S, Anycubic Photon, Saturn 2

Post by Lez0 »

I got one just before Christmas, a second hand Anycbic Photon. It took a couple of goes to get the idea of how it worked, but once I started getting prints it's been great. The learning curve is no way near as hard as a FDM printer.
The only thing to consider is the where you will put it. There are chemicals, alcohol for cleaning and a bit of a smell. If you have a garage or similar it's no problem. If it's indoors you need an extractor fan. I have mine in the garage. I have 2 plastic containers with the Alcohol in them for cleaning the parts, a pair of rubber gloves, and a roll of kitchen towel. All of this is on a plastic tray for easy cleaning.
It's a different process and you need to take a few precautions, but it's not rocket science.
I have done 100's of prints on mine and the quality is amazing compared to the FDM, give it a go.
Lez
Mr SNG
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): hictop auto leveling desktop 3d printer prusa i3

Post by Mr SNG »

I've just purchased the newly released Elegoo Mars 2 Pro. Cant wait to get this machine up and running it has a pretty impressive spec for a budget SLA printer. Next purchase will be the Elegoo wash and cure station. 8-)
frankdenis
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): SLA and FDM 3D Printer

Post by frankdenis »

My friend recently bought the Max SLA 3D Printer for medical and dental sectors that compatible with silicone resins. And the feedback is good about this printer, Easy to handle and amazing quality like other 3d printer.
SimonGeorge
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): FDM

Post by SimonGeorge »

When it comes to 3d printer - Anycubic Photon M3 is one of my favourite.

Return to “Resin 3D Printers”