Wizard Chess Printing Problems

Have a print that has problems? Need some feedback? Post it here.
Proflemoi
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Creality CR-10S Pro V2

Wizard Chess Printing Problems

Post by Proflemoi »

Hello All,

I have been attempting to print the Harry Potter Wizards Chess pieces with mixed results and could use some suggestions. Here is the info on what I have been doing:

Firstly I have a Bambu X1C and a P1S.
I have scaled the pieces to 125% over standard
I am using eSun PLA+ and/or Elegoo Pla+ Filament

Successes: For the most part I have been able to get the pawns to print quite well.

Struggles: The Rooks, Knights, Bishops, Queens and Kings all have shields, staffs or smaller very delicate pieces that all seen to break off when printed or when I carefully attempt to remove the supports. I have tried using only the essential supports, the standard supports and the Tree supports in Organic and I still have the same problems, the smaller pieces just break off.

Any suggestions on how to correct these problems would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Kevin
Danica589
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): google

Re: Wizard Chess Printing Problems

Post by Danica589 »

Hi Guys,story saver
Facing issues with Wizard Chess printing? Don't fret! Reach out to customer support for prompt assistance. Solving printing problems can be tricky, but their team is equipped to guide you through the process. Your magical chessboard experience awaits – let the experts help you get back to enjoying the enchanting game hassle-free.
Proflemoi
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Creality CR-10S Pro V2

Re: Wizard Chess Printing Problems

Post by Proflemoi »

Thank you ... I solved the problem myself.... reorienting the pieces face up and using minimal supports seemed to do the trick.

Return to “Help me fix this print!”