New to Resin 3D Print: Some Questions

Form 2, Form 3 , Elegoo Mars, ANYBUBIC Photon and much more....with the prices coming down, many 3D printers employing this technology are available to the masses!
MohsenzZ
Reactions:

New to Resin 3D Print: Some Questions

Post by MohsenzZ »

Hey,
I recently bought a Creality LD-002H Printer, really enjoying the material, but having some issues,

1- from my first Print I have a Line, seems like the model is cut on Y axis, in some prints, it's really noticeable and seperated,
2- in my last experiments, the right half of the model was dispart platform during the print, just wanted to know any way to avoid it and keep the model keep connected to the top platform? and as I hear, when the platform wants to go a step up, it sounds like the model is stick hardly to the glass and making a sound to separate,

thanks.
Attachments
Print.jpg
Lez0
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): JGAurora A5S, Anycubic Photon, Saturn 2

Re: New to Resin 3D Print: Some Questions

Post by Lez0 »

My first thought about the line across the part is that the LCD screen has a fault. I don't know your printer but is there a way to test it without the tray in position?
Mine makes a popping sound as it lifts up, it's normal.
Lez
MohsenzZ
Reactions:

Post by MohsenzZ »

hey Lez0,
You're totally right! last night I turned on the LCD and look at it, there was a line still in black!
I have Creality LD-002H and had this issue since my first print, Already contacted the seller, waiting for their response.
Attachments
Line.jpeg
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Post by LePaul »

I had something similar...I accidently used a metal scraper on the led screen to get a resin blob off. Ouch
MohsenzZ
Reactions:

Post by MohsenzZ »

Oh, :( but I had it from the beginning, just as it started working!
oshb5
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): None as yet

Post by oshb5 »

Hi MohsenzZ
Was the printer bought new from a store or was it a second hand uniit from a previous owner?
If new from a store you hve no worrys as they should be offering you a new unit or a full refund.
But if second hand it depends where or who you got it from If ebay then you should also have no worry as the buyer is always right Iv found???.
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Post by LePaul »

Can you update us on your status? Will they fix it?

Return to “Resin 3D Printers”