Nasa Wrench

Have a print that has problems? Need some feedback? Post it here.
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Nasa Wrench

Post by Roberts_Clif »

To whom it may concern:

Have 3D Printed many Nasa Wrenches using .4 nozzle with Marlin firmware. Do not know how or when but this ability is now gone.

Have Upgraded most Marlin 1.x.x versions and still was able to print the Nase Wrench G-Code from September 16, 2018 and October 25, 2020 both have work successfully sense there creations.
Should Note that currently using Marlin 2.0.9.3 firmware an as stated do not know when I lost the ability to print these already created G-Code files.

Have even Sliced new G-Code using a smaller 0.3 nozzle without success, created the File with the First Cura 15.04.6 thru the Newest Cura 4.12.1 plus Prusaslicer 2.4.0.
Ten prints without a single working Nasa Wrench, Now this is crazy I have never had this many failures with a model on my 3D Printers.

Even reverted to my last version of marlin that am almost positive printed a working Nasa Wrench have printed three or more on each of my three 3D Printers still no working Nasa Wrench.

Could use some help where do I go next.

This one below was printed in November 2017, Wow I just realized have been 3D Printing for Six years
Wrench.jpg

Return to “Help me fix this print!”