Missing layers

Form 2, Form 3 , Elegoo Mars, ANYBUBIC Photon and much more....with the prices coming down, many 3D printers employing this technology are available to the masses!
Reddevildelsol
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Halot Mage

Missing layers

Post by Reddevildelsol »

Can someone explain what happened to this print and how to fix it? It seems like some layers are missing because the print is too short to fit the cards. The bottom corners of the display window should be rounded like the top.the first one I tried was the correct size and all I did was add a raft and increase the bottom layer exposure time and number to increase chance it will stick to the build plate.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EnT4fSZc32gyW4X88
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Re: Missing layers

Post by Roberts_Clif »

Isn't that part of the raft that needs to be removed.

Post a larger image so we can see it better
Reddevildelsol
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Halot Mage

Post by Reddevildelsol »

The raft is there but it's not the issue. Someone on discord told me it's probably a z-axis issue which makes sense because it sometimes squeaks on first few layers.
lomineon
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Anycubic 3D Printers

Post by lomineon »

i reall need help for 3d prenters.
lomineon
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Anycubic 3D Printers

Re: my question

Post by lomineon »

Could someone clarify the issues with https://abhi3d.com/infill and suggest a remedy? It appears that certain layers are absent, causing the print to be too short for the cards. The display window's bottom corners should be rounded, mirroring the top. The initial attempt was the right size, and the only modifications made were the addition of a raft and adjustments to the bottom layer exposure time and quantity to enhance adhesion to the build plate

Return to “Resin 3D Printers”